OAS CAHPS Survey 2018 Annual QAP Update due by April 30th, 2018
4/10/2018 1:13 PM
This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for OAS CAHPS Survey vendors to submit their Annual Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) is 11:59 PM Eastern Time on April 30, 2018. To ensure prompt review and acceptance of your QAP, please follow the procedures listed below:
- Locate the version of your most recently approved QAP; that is, the version that was accepted by CMS and the Coordination Team in 2017
- Make a copy of that version and accept all tracked changes, creating a clean copy of your QAP.
- Make any new updates to this clean version using track changes, so that your document reflects only the changes made since your last approved QAP.
- Make sure to include updates to your QAP if your organization has had changes in OAS CAHPS Survey personnel, changes to protocols or procedures, and/or changes in approved survey mode(s).
- Make sure your QAP follows the format shown in the Model QAP posted on the OAS CAHPS website. Also make sure that you provide information for every topic included in the Model QAP.
- Before submitting your annual QAP, check it carefully to make sure that it reflects all OAS CAHPS Survey protocols disseminated via announcements posted on the OAS CAHPS Web site and/or described in the latest version of the Protocols and Guidelines Manual.
- Submit your QAP online via the OAS CAHPS website (https://oascahps.org/).
Remember that you must also update your online OAS CAHPS Vendor Application Form if you have been approved to add/drop survey modes, changed key personnel and/or subcontractors, and/or have changed your business name or location.
Please contact the OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination Team at 1-866-590-7468 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the QAP submission or review process.