2020 Introduction to the OAS CAHPS Survey Webinar Training Sessions
folder_openTrainingcalendar_todayPosted August 31, 2020
The next Introduction to the Outpatient and Ambulatory Surgery CAHPS (OAS CAHPS) Survey Webinar Training sessions will take place on November 10 and 11, 2020.
Session I: November 10, 2020 from 1:00PM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time
Session II: November 11, 2020 from 1:00PM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
Online registration to attend the Introduction to the OAS CAHPS Survey Webinar Training sessions will be available soon. Please monitor this website for an announcement that registration is open.
The Introduction to the OAS CAHPS Survey Webinar Training is intended for the following audiences:
- Survey organizations interested in becoming approved OAS CAHPS Survey vendors. At a minimum, the vendor's designated OAS CAHPS Project Director must attend both sessions of the Introduction to the OAS CAHPS Survey Training. We strongly encourage all key OAS CAHPS staff, including sampling and data managers and key subcontractors, to attend. "Key subcontractors" are defined on OAS CAHPS as a subcontractor that will conduct substantive work to support the implementation of the OAS CAHPS Survey. For purposes of this survey, "substantive work" is defined as follows:
- ANY statistical function, including sample selection,
- telephone survey data collection (i.e., if an approved vendor is subcontracting telephone data collection activities),
- mail or questionnaire receipt and processing, and
- construction or submission of XML data files.
- Survey vendors currently OAS CAHPS-approved are not required to attend this training; however, their staff are welcome to attend, especially those individuals who are new to the OAS CAHPS Survey and new subcontractors with significant roles (as defined above).
If you have questions, you can contact the OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination Team via e-mail at email@example.com or call 1-866-590-7468.