The two-part Introduction to the OAS CAHPS Survey Webinar Training for vendor applicants is scheduled for November 14 and 15, 2017.
- Session I will be held on November 14, 2017, and Session II will be held on November 15, 2017. Both sessions will be held from 1:00PM to 5:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Survey vendors seeking approval must have, at a minimum, their designated OAS CAHPS Project Manager attend both training Sessions I and II and complete a post-training certification exam. We strongly encourage all key OAS CAHPS staff, including sampling and data managers and key subcontractors, to attend the Introduction training. “Key subcontractors” are defined on OAS CAHPS as a subcontractor that will conduct substantive work to support the implementation of the OAS CAHPS Survey. For purposes of this survey, “substantive work” is defined as follows:
- ANY statistical function, including sample selection,
- telephone survey data collection (i.e., if an approved vendor is subcontracting telephone data collection activities),
- mail or questionnaire receipt and processing, and
- construction or submission of XML data files.
- OAS CAHPS-approved Survey vendors are not required to attend this introductory training; however, their staff are welcome to attend, especially those individuals who are new to the OAS CAHPS Survey and new key subcontractors (as defined above).
The OAS CAHPS Survey Vendor Update Webinar Training for approved vendors is scheduled for November 16, 2017.
- The Update Training will be held on November 16, 2017 from 1:00PM to 4:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Survey vendors who wish to retain their status as approved OAS CAHPS Survey vendors must have their OAS CAHPS Survey Project Manager attend the entire session. We also strongly encourage all key OAS CAHPS staff, including sampling, data managers and key subcontractors (as defined above), to attend the Update Training.
Survey vendors must register to attend the desired training sessions. Online registration to attend the OAS CAHPS Webinar Training sessions is available mid-September through November 16, 2017. The OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination team will notify registered vendors when training materials are available on this website.