OAS CAHPS Vendor Registration and Vendor Application Now Available
folder_openOther Announcementscalendar_todayPosted September 1, 2021
The OAS CAHPS Survey Vendor Registration and Vendor Application Forms are now available on this website. Survey organizations interested in becoming approved OAS CAHPS Survey vendors must do all of the following:
- Designate a staff member to be the vendor's OAS CAHPS Survey Administrator. The Survey Administrator will complete the vendor registration and application process as described here.
- Meet a set of minimum business requirements located here.
- The vendor's designated OAS CAHPS Survey Administrator must complete the online Vendor Registration Form (available under the "For Vendors" menu) to obtain login credentials to this website.
- After submitting the Vendor Registration Form, the OAS CAHPS Survey Administrator can complete and submit the Vendor Application available via the Vendor Dashboard.
- The OAS CAHPS Survey Administrator must print, complete, notarize, and mail the OAS CAHPS Survey Administrator Consent Form to the OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination Team at the address listed on the top of the form. The Consent Form will be available via the Vendor Dashboard page after submitting the Vendor Registration Form.
- The vendor's designated OAS CAHPS Project Director must register for and complete the self-paced Introduction to OAS CAHPS Survey Training. If interim approval is granted, newly approved vendors must attend all OAS CAHPS Update Training sessions. We strongly encourage all key OAS CAHPS staff, including sampling and data managers and key subcontractors, to attend the OAS CAHPS Survey trainings.
- The designated OAS CAHPS Project Director must also successfully complete and pass a training certification that will be available on the OAS CAHPS website.
- Agree to implement the OAS CAHPS Survey using standardized protocols and procedures described in the OAS CAHPS Survey Protocols and Guidelines Manual available here.
- Develop and submit a Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) within 6 weeks after the vendor's first quarterly OAS CAHPS Survey data submission.
- Participate and cooperate in all oversight activities conducted by the OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination Team, including but not limited to conference calls and site visits, as deemed necessary.
Survey vendors already approved as an OAS CAHPS Survey vendor can now access the updated Vendor Application Form through the Vendor Dashboard, after logging in.
For questions about the OAS CAHPS survey and the requirements for becoming an approved OAS CAHPS Survey vendor, feel free to contact the OAS CAHPS Survey Coordination Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll-free 1‑866-590-7468.